BonnevilleAmerica.com’s Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) is intended to help enhance the use of this web site by preventing unacceptable use. All users of BonnevilleAmerica.com’s web site must comply with this AUP. We may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate this AUP. BonnevilleAmerica.com may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Your violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of either your access to this site and/or your BonnevilleAmerica.com account or other actions as detailed in Section 3.
2. Violations of this Policy
The following constitute violations of this AUP:
- Illegal use. Using the Services to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rules or regulations promulgated thereunder.
- Harm to minors. Using the Services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way.
- Threats. Using the Services to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Harassment. Using the Services to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that harasses another.
- Fraudulent activity. Using the Services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes,” “Ponzi schemes,” and “chain letters.”
- Forgery or impersonation. Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation. Using deliberately misleading headers (“munging” headers) in news postings in order to avoid spam email address collectors is allowed.
- Unsolicited commercial email/Unsolicited bulk email. Using the Services to transmit any unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email. Activities that have the effect of facilitating unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email whether or not that email is commercial in nature, are prohibited.
- Unauthorized access. Using the Services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of BonnevilleAmerica.com or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data.
- Copyright or trademark infringement. Using the Services to transmit any material (by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- Collection of personal data. Using the Services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Reselling the services. Reselling the Services without BonnevilleAmerica.com’s authorization.
- Inapropriate Content. Posting items in messageboards or photo galleries such as commercial advertisements, profanity, nudity, and pornography is strictly prohibited.
- Topics of a political, religious, inflammatory/controversial, and/or of an intentionally disruptive or antagonistic nature are banned. All threads in any forum of this kind will be deleted. The removal of any topic/post is the decision of the moderator(s) and is not open to public discussion/debate.
3. Reporting Violations
BonnevilleAmerica.com requests that anyone who believes that there is a violation of this AUP direct the information to the site administrator.
If available, please provide the following information:
- The membername used to commit the alleged violation
- The date and time of the alleged violation, including the time zone or offset from GMT
- Evidence of the alleged violation
BonnevilleAmerica.com may take any one or more of the following actions in response to complaints:
- issue warnings: written or verbal
- suspend the Member’s posting privileges
- suspend the Member’s account
- terminate the Member’s account
- bill the Member for administrative costs and/or reactivation charges
- bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations
4. Revisions to this Policy
BonnevilleAmerica.com reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP at any time and in any manner. Revisions will be made available to the public on the this website’s home page as they occur.
Rev. August 2006