Owner: Paul Molloy (chopperpaul)
Location: Westborough, MA USA
Odometer: 15,000 miles
Member’s Ride Forum Thread
This was my identical twin brother’s bike. He and I built customs together and he always said this would be a great bike to chop. Following his death, I began to change things up a bit always considering what he might have thought was cool.
I have a bunch of great motorcycles. This is my favorite, it was Kevin’s bike.
Paul’s bike features, among other things:
- Shaved dash and relocated gas filler (twice!)
- Harley Davidson wide glide front fender
- Custom Paint
- Lowered 2″ front and rear
- “Ape Hanger” handlebars
- Low profile seat
- Triumph America chrome alloy wheels
- Lots of chrome bits
- And a whole lot of attitude…