[Update: the new owner has started a thread about more modifications over on Chop Cult. –FJ]
We haven’t had a custom Hinckly feature in a while, and this one is a doozy. And it (was) for sale.
“We built this custom Hinckley Chopper frame based on our proven Acme Loop tail chopper construction and geometry. The finished product has a badass stance, great ground clearance, a nice tight steer tube angle and perfect proportions.”
- Acme custom frame
- Acme wide glide trees with turned down fork sliders
- Acme risers with custom handlebars
- All custom fab work done in-house
- Road King Wheels with Firestone meats
- Modern Triumph Bonneville Â engine
- Acme billet grips
- Trick oil cooler deflector guard
It has gone to a new home and if and when it receives paint I’ll update the photos.