The loss of John Bedard has hit us all hard. John wanted us to continue and we shall! The software upgrade to the forums is still in the works. However, the current forum software is doing fine so we are going to take things slow and easy as we work to implement the vBulletin software. We’d like to resume featured members rides, as well as trying to bring the blog (homepage) back to an active status.
What does this site mean to you?
I dont often post, but I read every day and value the folks on here more than I will ever let them know. You people have set me free from the tyranny of HD… and I both like and value the freedom of your thoughts. Hey, what a bunch of free thinking freaks… — Alan Griffin (Alscot), UK
- Triumph motorcycles ride into India: Models and price - Zee News
- Britain's Triumph Motorcycles aims to win over India's wealthy bikers - NDTV
- The Triumph Gaffer's Dodgy Double Life - MotorcycleUSA.com
- Triumph Motorcycles forays into Indian market - Hindustan Times
- Triumph Motorcycles enters India market with 10 models - Business Today
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.